If you knew you were an orgasmic being would you live your life differently? Or if you knew that your orgasmicness was a reflection of your aliveness and alignment with your soul truth, would you change anything?
I’ve always used the word ‘orgasmic’ to describe how I felt during certain moments of my life or how things tasted. My understanding of orgasm was more than just a climax. But when I recently really understood, and more importantly felt, that I am orgasmic being…lets just say I can’t stop smiling.
Joining me today is Candice Holdorf, an erotic writer, soon to be published author and sex coach. It’s not the first time Candice has been a guest here. A few months ago I chose her to be one of my HOT WOMEN TO WATCH after I stumbled across her phenomenal writing.
Today, she’s joining me again and this time we’re delving into:
- what an orgasmic life and how it will change your life
- the difference between an orgasm and a climax
- how orgasm healed Candice’s eating disorder
- sex as an expression of your deepest truth
- the power of diving into your hunger
- feminine eroticism and why it matters
Click play below (39mins)
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Pre-order your book From 6 to 9 and Beyond HERE.
Over to you now.
- What was your biggest take-away or insight from today’s episode?
- What does living an orgasmic life look and feel like for you?
Remember, if you have any burning questions about LOVE SEX DESIRE that you’d love answered in an upcoming episode, submit them HERE.
Until next week,