She’s the creator of Sex, Love and Liberation, an online sensual safe haven where she reveals the raw truths about her journey from sexless marriage to sexual liberation. This journey has involved opening her marriage, owning her bisexulaity and exploring what it truly means to be a sexually grown woman in her full power. But sex has not come easily to her. She’s had to let go of everything she was ever taught from her parents, her church and the porn industry about sex so she could know her own truth and her own desires.
Today’s special guest on the LOVE SEX DESIRE Podcast Series is Ev’Yan Whitney from Portland, Oregon.
During this interview Ev’Yan shares:
- what her sexual awakening looked like as a married woman
- the books that deeply influenced her life
- healing sexual trauma and ditching beliefs about sex from her parents, her church and the world of porn
- the impact birth control and antidepressants had on her sex life
- overcoming the guilt associated with pleasure
- what sexual liberation looks like for her today
ITEMS MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST
The Awakening by Kate Chopin
Henry and June by Anais Nin
Click play below (60mins)